Tier 2 Registration and Class Descriptions
The program consists of three independent tiers of six classes each, held bi-weekly. Most sessions include both instruction and interactive activities to promote learning and implementation. Upon completion of each tier, participants receive a Leadership Certificate specific to that tier.
A participant does not have to take Tier 1 sessions prior to taking Tier 2 sessions. Tier 1, 2, and 3 sessions are independent sessions that can be taken in any order.
Emerging Leaders Tier 2
Classes are from 7:00am - 9:00am
- Time is money and much is lost in disorganization and disruption. Review ways you can organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiency. Learn to get a grip on your office space, organize your workflow, use your planner effectively, say no without guild and delegate some of your work to other people.
- Everyone thinks; it is our nature to do so. But much of our thinking, left to itself, is biased, distorted, partial, uninformed or down-right prejudiced. Yet the quality of our life and that of what we produce, make, or build depends precisely on the quality of our thought. Shoddy thinking is costly, both in money and in quality of life. Excellence in thought, however, must be systematically cultivated.
- In this class Leaders will learn to appreciate the difference between ethics & morals, personal values/principals and how they impact decisions, and the value of and need for ethics in business. Participants will discuss techniques to assist them when confronted with an ethical quandary.
Cross Generational Communication & Motivation
- A 2 hour session showing the different values, motivations, and approaches to managing and motivating the various generations in the workforce.
- Driving Change
Driving Change provides the skills and resources leaders need to accelerate the process of implementing change and creating an agile work environment where people are more open to change. Learn how to use three change accelerators to turn resistance into commitment and inspire team members to take ownership of change.
Coaching & Mentoring
- 2 hour session enabling participants to see the keys to effective coaching, the process of superior mentoring, and the differences between the two.